How to Deal with Sex Problems/oral sex problem

hi. I'm a 25 years old woman.I married 4 month husband loves Oral Sex so much and I give him Oral Sex, but He doesn't do it for me. I dont know why. at first I thought he dislikes my vagina's discharges and i told him that he can make it dry first, but He doesn't do it for me. does he dislikes my body? what's the problem? thank you in advance...

Seems your husband just needs a lesson in fairness. Have you tried withholding oral sex till he does it for you? There are also creams and other flavored lubes you can purchase that will make the whole experience a lot more enjoyable for him and yourself. It may be worth your while to check into those.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Johnny St. Tai

We often ask questions of the unseen and unknown, but most of the times, we're the ones that hold the key. I'm a counselor in family/sexual relationship, anger management, and self help, and have been for upward of ten years. I'm here to help you see the blind-spots that you've missed, and guide you toward the light. I'll research your problem/s/ and maybe even offer phone counseling if you so desire. Don't ask me about future, I haven't bought my crystal, haha. Don't ask me medical questions, without examining your medical history and person, I cannot answer such- best to seek out a local professional to be safe. Sex is a wonderful thing, so let us try to make it so.

Ten years of professional and voluntary counseling works have shown me much. I have walked with many others through various issues, some obvious and simple, some nearly impossible to imagine.

Richmond Chimo Crisis Center

Interpersonal/Social Relation Specialist, University of British Colombia Socialwork, 2005.

Over 500.