How to Deal with Sex Problems/I can't have orgasms during intercourse

Question
QUESTION: For some weird reasons I can't have orgasms during intercourse. If I masturbate by stimulating my own clitoris I can climax even several times. But if I have sex with my boyfriend (or any man) I will never orgasm which is so frustrating. I did once orgasm, weird thing it was really lame sex and I didn't even really want to, and all of a suddden I had an orgasm. It can't be compared with the ones I have when I masturbate it was great. But I don't know how to be able to achieve that again. I told this gyn about it but all he said he'd help me himself

ANSWER: Since you masturbate clitorally, it will help you a lot to do the same thing in intercourse, as much as you can.  Some women like to have their whole hand in between their genitals and the partner's abdomen.  Some women prefer a different sex position (rear entry, for example) because it frees up their hands for masturbation.  There are also small latex stimulators that attach to the penis that can provide clitoral stimulation during intercourse.

QUESTION: Well I dotend to do that, but I do't wat clitoral orgasms, I wat regular ones. What can I do about that?

ANSWER: Vaginal orgasms are not automatic.  Most women find it easier to orgasm clitorally than vaginally.  Practice makes perfect.  Since you already know how to have clitoral orgasms and have never had a vaginal orgasm, it would be a good idea for you to make yourself have clitoral orgasms during intercourse -- or get your partner to help you -- while you try to have vaginal ones.

QUESTION: how would that work? I mean, if I have a clitoral orgasm how will I have a vaginal one too? ... and I did have a vaginal orgasm once, but it was just once and I don't knnow how it happened

Answer
The only kind of orgasm is a full-body one.  The trigger might be your clitoris, or your vagina, or your ear.  Work at having clitoral orgasms for now.  You might have vaginal orgasms too, or you might never.  Enjoy the orgasm you can have.  Make it happen the way you know how.  

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.