How to Deal with Sex Problems/weakness of ejaculation

Question
im 22 years old & when i ejaculate its not the same anymore..
...
several months ago i was 100% but all of sudden when i reach orgasm & ejaculate the sperm is coming out slow & weak & it reaches to very small distance..
i have to say that im an addict on pornography & i have a very stupid habit which is i love to watch porno for hours & seduce my self without masturbating until i feel bored then i masturbate..
>>
i think holding my semen back for hours during watching had backfired on me..
...all my symptoms are weak in ejaculation,feeling of distention when im watching.& gases..
....
What can i do to go back being normal & strong when i ejaculate?

Answer
Most males only get aroused and masturbate for 10-15 minutes.  Ideally, you would take a few minutes to get aroused then masturbate for 8-13 minutes and ejaculate and then relax for a few minutes and get back on with your day.  Being aroused for hours is probably not helping your sexual response.  

You can learn more here: http://www.healthystrokes.com/mast.html.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.