How to Deal with Sex Problems/Too big

Question
Hi, My name is Nick, Im 27 me and my girlfriend have been having sex and we both have a high drive for it, I enjoy eating her out so that leads to for blown sex, but after words she is always sore and hurting, my penis is 9 inches long and 6.3 inches around, it is the biggest she has ever had by a lot, any suggestions on how to make this issue better?

Answer
I think you read the ruler incorrectly.  An upside down 6 looks just like a 9.  Your penis size, whatever it is, has nothing to do with making her hurt during oral sex.  I would suggest taking it more slowly during vaginal intercourse and not thrusting as deeply.  I'm surprised she hasn't told you that.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.