How to Deal with Sex Problems/Erection problem

Hi, I am from India. I am married  guy having one male issue. What I have experienced that when I thought to do sex with my partner my penis erects hard but when I got ready to insert it in my partners vagina it shrinks. Beleive me this is very painful which hurts me lot. Why this happens any treatment.

I think you're saying you're losing your erection soon after you get it and before you can enter your partner.  You don't say how old you are or how long you've been sexually active.  If you're new to sex, it can result mostly from inexperience.  As you take more time to get aroused and get to know your partner, you are ought to be able to last longer.

If you're masturbating frequently even though you're trying to have sex with a partner, that can keep you from getting as aroused as you need also.  Abstain from masturbating for 3-5 days before your next intercourse and see if it makes a difference.  

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I can answer questions in any area of sexuality.

I have been an AllExperts expert in seven other sex categories for over four years and have answered thousands of questions. I have also run a web site,, for over 13 years and have answered countless thousands of questions on that site. specializes in help for men with sexual dysfunctions.

I have a Ph.D. from one of the leading research institutions in the world in a field unrelated to sexuality.

I have helped thousands of people over the Internet directly, and millions have read my writings on the web.