How to Deal with Sex Problems/help! help!! help!!!

Question
I mastubate to a certain extent I run-out of sperm totally. How can I restore my sperm?

Answer
Dear F.johnnyk

First would like to apologize for my late reply.  I hope you would not mind. :(

You don't need to worry about running out of sperm cell.  Unlike women who normally stop producing egg cells after about 35 years from the first day of menstruation, male's body never stop producing it.  Sperms will take about 70-72 days to mature fully from the day the body produced it and we release about 200 to 300 million of them per ejaculation.

If you masturbate several times a day, you will surely run out of matured sperm cells and what you are going to have is the clear fluid that looks similar to the fluid that you normally find at the tip of your penis when you have an intense erection.

All you have to do is give it a rest for 2 to 3 days and you will have normal amount of sperm cells when you ejaculate.

I hope that I have somehow helped you lessen your worries.

Good luck and may you have happy masturbation days ahead of you. :)

Johannes

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Johannes