How to Deal with Sex Problems/My masturbation frequency

Question
I'm 35 year old man unmarried i masturbate 5 to 6 times a week. will this effect my sexual life after marriage.should i stop masturbate? I'm worried.

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most men your age who are not sexually active masturbate about as often as you do.  Five to six times a week is a healthy frequency.  There is no reason to stop masturbating.  When you become sexually active, you will probably cut down.  

See here to learn more about the health benefits of frequent masturbation: http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.