How to Deal with Sex Problems/semen in pre-cum

Question
Me and my girlfriend had sex for the first time, but before we did we were fooling around, she was touching my penis ect. Soon after that i got out of the bed got my condom and my girlfriend help me put it on, this was about 15 seconds after i was off the bed. She helped me roll it down and after sex we werent sure if she had my pre cum on her hands when she rolled the condom down, what are the chances of pregnancy?

Answer
Did her hands go inside her vagina after she helped with the condom?  If not, then I don't see how she would get pregnant.  The condom is coated with a spermicide so if a small amount of pre-cum got on the condom, any sperm in the pre-cum would be killed.  Keep in mind the only completely foolproof method of contraception is abstinence.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.