How to Deal with Sex Problems/Sex Problem

Due to some reason i was in stress from last one month and now i unable to sex with my wife because there is no hardness in penis

If it was just stress, your erectability should have come back as soon as the stress was gone.  You should have had a lot of erections in a month.  If you really can't get erect for sex, you might want to see a doctor just in case you have a physical problem that needs to be addressed.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I can answer questions in any area of sexuality.

I have been an AllExperts expert in seven other sex categories for over four years and have answered thousands of questions. I have also run a web site,, for over 13 years and have answered countless thousands of questions on that site. specializes in help for men with sexual dysfunctions.

I have a Ph.D. from one of the leading research institutions in the world in a field unrelated to sexuality.

I have helped thousands of people over the Internet directly, and millions have read my writings on the web.