How to Deal with Sex Problems/Regarding bleeding in vagina

Question
Dear Doctor,

I am 24 year old. I was fore playing with my boyfriend and he just fingering into my vagina. after a while we have seen that i have some bleeding from my vagina..although it's very less but still having bleeding after a while from then. It's second day now but small bleeding is still happening. I am a bit worried now.

Can you please advise what could be the reason for the same:

Thanks for your reply!!

A

Answer
That is normal.  If you haven't had much sexual activity before, the bleeding might be coming from your vagina, or he might have scratched your vaginal wall.  If it is less now, then you probably have nothing to worry about.  It will become less and less as you get more experienced sexually.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.