How to Deal with Sex Problems/blooding while sex

whie we sex my wife has blooding in vagina , is that normal because we doesnt feel pain,

Dear Nilesh,

The most common reason for vaginal bleeding during sex is due to the low hormonal level of the female particularly estrogen.  The possibility of abrasions in the walls of the vaginal canal during sex is also possible but highly unlikely because of lack of painful sensations.

It is best to see a gynecologist to see if your case is a medical one and if not,will give you a peace of mind.

Good luck and God bless

How to Deal with Sex Problems

I have the ability to give mature and appropriate responses to questions regarding adolescent and early adulthood sexuality. Inquiries regarding gay and lesbian activities will be answered without moralizing on my part and will be purely gender sensitive.

I am a clinical psychologist with an MA in Counseling as well as a college educator who specialize in sexuality, and had been doing lectures, seminars and actual classroom teaching regarding the topic for more than 15 years. I also have a weekly radio program that listens to sexual, emotional, social and personal problems of adolescents and young adults that they themselves cannot discuss openly with peers or members of the family

BS-Psychology MA-Counseling