How to Deal with Sex Problems/help

hi Doug Adams
i am 27 years old and i got married 6 months back.
i masturbate very frequently before my marriage.
will it influence my reproductive capacity in the
way like quality of my sperm or any other way .
also please let me know good vegeterian food that
helps to increase my sexual as well as reproductive

thanking you

Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It does not affect your fertility.  I don't know anything about vegetarian diets helping fertility.  Just eat healthy and keep trying to get her pregnant.  Don't worry about having masturbated in the past or even if you masturbate now.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I can answer questions in any area of sexuality.

I have been an AllExperts expert in seven other sex categories for over four years and have answered thousands of questions. I have also run a web site,, for over 13 years and have answered countless thousands of questions on that site. specializes in help for men with sexual dysfunctions.

I have a Ph.D. from one of the leading research institutions in the world in a field unrelated to sexuality.

I have helped thousands of people over the Internet directly, and millions have read my writings on the web.