How to Deal with Sex Problems/Clitorial hood


I don't know whether this is the right place to ask this question. I will be very thankful if you answer my question.

My sis is 25years old. She is diagnosed with PCOD last year. From then, she started doing exercises. Recently she said, she had observed a big pimple like thing on her clit hood. She removed it with her finger. She said she had a little pain while doing that. She is not even sure whether it is a pimple or not. After removing the pimple like thing, she observed a hole (opening like thing) on her clit hood. She is scared and crying a lot. She's not ready to go to a doctor, because she's feeling shy to show even to me. I am afraid what's happening with her health. I feel may be because of exercises she got any problem at her vagina and clit. We are planning for her marriage. I am very much worried about her sexual life. Please suggest me what to do. Does she got any serious problem.

It would be a very good idea for your sister to have a doctor or gynecologist examine her clitoris and do any necessary work on it instead of your sister diagnosing her own clitoral troubles and popping things which might or might not be what she thinks they are.  Trust the doctor to figure things out.  They see clitorises every day.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Doug Adams, Ph.D.


I can answer questions in any area of sexuality.


I have been an AllExperts expert in seven other sex categories for over four years and have answered thousands of questions. I have also run a web site,, for over 13 years and have answered countless thousands of questions on that site. specializes in help for men with sexual dysfunctions.

I have a Ph.D. from one of the leading research institutions in the world in a field unrelated to sexuality.

Past/Present Clients
I have helped thousands of people over the Internet directly, and millions have read my writings on the web.

©2017 All rights reserved.