How to Deal with Sex Problems/Erection problem

I think m having problem in my erection. Whenever I try to insert my penis during the intercousre I get a erection I'm not able to sustain it.however I'm in initial stages of sex life.

So please help me out in this...

ANSWER: It is apt to help if you abstain from masturbating for 5-7 days before your next attempt at intercourse.  Do you have a history of prone masturbation?  Masturbating prone frequently causes erectile dysfunction in younger males.  To learn more about prone masturbation and how to get over it, see

Yes I seem to remember in my childhood I seem to run my penis in bed.I don't know that time why I was doing that but it used to give me erection like feeling where as after 15 I gradually started masturbation so after that I never did the upside down thing.does this seems to be a issue for my problem. If yes plz help me out in this..

Please see and learn the solution to prone masturbation.  You ought to decide to give it up forever.  After taking about a week off from masturbating, it ought to be easy for you to masturbate to orgasm using only your hand.  After a few months of hand masturbation, you will notice an improvement in your erections.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I can answer questions in any area of sexuality.

I have been an AllExperts expert in seven other sex categories for over four years and have answered thousands of questions. I have also run a web site,, for over 13 years and have answered countless thousands of questions on that site. specializes in help for men with sexual dysfunctions.

I have a Ph.D. from one of the leading research institutions in the world in a field unrelated to sexuality.

I have helped thousands of people over the Internet directly, and millions have read my writings on the web.