How to Deal with Sex Problems/Erection problem

Question
QUESTION: Hi Sir,

I think m having problem in my erection. Whenever I try to insert my penis during the intercousre I get a erection I'm not able to sustain it.however I'm in initial stages of sex life.

So please help me out in this...

ANSWER: It is apt to help if you abstain from masturbating for 5-7 days before your next attempt at intercourse.  Do you have a history of prone masturbation?  Masturbating prone frequently causes erectile dysfunction in younger males.  To learn more about prone masturbation and how to get over it, see http://www.healthystrokes.com.

QUESTION: Hi,

Yes I seem to remember in my childhood I seem to run my penis in bed.I don't know that time why I was doing that but it used to give me erection like feeling where as after 15 I gradually started masturbation so after that I never did the upside down thing.does this seems to be a issue for my problem. If yes plz help me out in this..

Thanks,
Vivek

Answer
Please see http://www.healthystrokes.com and learn the solution to prone masturbation.  You ought to decide to give it up forever.  After taking about a week off from masturbating, it ought to be easy for you to masturbate to orgasm using only your hand.  After a few months of hand masturbation, you will notice an improvement in your erections.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.