How to Deal with Sex Problems/HOW CAN I RECOVER FROM MASTURBATION?

Question
I masturbate roughly for 3-year. weak erection,low semen, insomnia,serious headache,fatigue,premature ejaculation--those are the things I am  undergoing right now. is there anything I can do to restore all I have lost? please help!

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It is good for you and your body.  It does not cause problems.  Overmasturbation is not even a word.  Instead of thinking you have problems caused by masturbating, work at enjoying your masturbating and thinking about all the good things it does for you.

See here to learn more about the health benefits of frequent masturbation: http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.