How to Deal with Sex Problems/BLEEDING FROM MY PENIS WHILE SEX

Question
Dear Sir,

yesterday i had sex with my girlfriend, at the time of sex i had seen continuous bleeding from my penis. it's any diseases or all man getting this type of problem in sex life.

Answer
It is not at all normal to have bleeding from your penis during sex.  If you're sure the blood came from you and not from your girlfriend, you ought to have your penis checked out by a doctor.  Continuous bleeding is especially bad.  I urge you to get help sooner rather than later.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.