How to Deal with Sex Problems/I masturbate to Slim Shady and the rest...

Question
This all started when I heard Eminem first time and I was immediately turned on by the song so I and started rubbing myself furiously while staring at the Windows Media Player visualizations, now whenever I am at a party, friends house or school and i hear rap I can't help getting a massive wetness. This problem is so bad that once I was in a shopping centre and you know that radio voice-over thing that plays music while you shop? Well I heard an Akon song (can't remember which one) and I was freaking out because my pants became really wet and I felt uncomfortable so I ran to the public toilet and masturbated intensely for 10 - 15mins. As you can see I clearly need help but i refuse to go to a doctor because of the embarrassment it would cause. Help please.

Answer
It is better if you don't masturbate in public.  See here to learn about problems people have had with being discovered masturbating: http://www.healthystrokes.com/caught.html.  If you really can't restrain yourself, then it would be a good idea to seek professional help from someone competent to deal with sex addictions.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.