How to Deal with Sex Problems/Masturbating and weight

Question
I am 21 yrs old of 5.5 feet tall with only 40 kg weight. I also have a habit of masturbating once a day . so i am concern about my weight, am i not gaining weight due to masturbation?          Thank You

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most men your age masturbate about once a day.  Masturbation burns calories, but not so many that you'd be losing weight from it.  See here to learn more about the health benefits of frequent masturbation: http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.