How to Deal with Sex Problems/Stop all sexual activity

Question
Hello,

I was wondering is there any way to stop the want to sexual activity in a male without castration as an option right now? Is there an herb or supplement that could help? Thank you.

Answer
Sexual activity might be the most fun you will ever have.  You want to have more of it, not stop it completely.  It is not only fun, it is good for sexual health.  Maybe even necessary for male sexual health.  Ejaculation keeps your sex organs in healthy, functioning condition.  Ejaculation also prevents prostate cancer.  For best results, younger males should ejaculate at least six times a week.

To learn more about the health benefits of frequent ejaculation, see http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.