How to Deal with Sex Problems/ayuda

dear friend, after 4 episodes of  mayor depresssion, I have been 3 years without sexual intercourse with my wife. To be honest I do not feel desire, i feel I have a sexual disfunction. According to my psychiatrist I do not feel atraction to my wife because I am still in love with the last lady I fell in love with. What is your opinion?

I don't know what ayuda is, but I recommend forgetting about that last lady and instead focusing on your wife.  You're married to her.  If you don't feel sexual desire, it might be because of prescription medications you're taking for depression.  Maybe you can be prescribed something that doesn't have sexual side effects.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I can answer questions in any area of sexuality.

I have been an AllExperts expert in seven other sex categories for over four years and have answered thousands of questions. I have also run a web site,, for over 13 years and have answered countless thousands of questions on that site. specializes in help for men with sexual dysfunctions.

I have a Ph.D. from one of the leading research institutions in the world in a field unrelated to sexuality.

I have helped thousands of people over the Internet directly, and millions have read my writings on the web.