How to Deal with Sex Problems/help

I have been 4 depressive episodes. Mayor depression. After the fourth episode I lost sexual interest. I am married and I have been 3 years without sexuakl intercourses with my wife.I do not feel atracted to her. A soxologist told me that due to the fact that I take antidepressants my libido is low and reconedme a medicine to get prolactina lower but it is not found in venezuela. I blame myself for the depressions due to the fact to be with lover and to fall in love with them. 3 years no sex..terrible. What do you recomend to me.

You should start by talking to your doctor about switching to a different anti-depressant that doesn't have sexual side effects.  It might take you a few tries to find one that works and doesn't impact your sexual desire.  Don't give up so easily.  There are sexually compatible pills out there.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I can answer questions in any area of sexuality.

I have been an AllExperts expert in seven other sex categories for over four years and have answered thousands of questions. I have also run a web site,, for over 13 years and have answered countless thousands of questions on that site. specializes in help for men with sexual dysfunctions.

I have a Ph.D. from one of the leading research institutions in the world in a field unrelated to sexuality.

I have helped thousands of people over the Internet directly, and millions have read my writings on the web.