How to Deal with Sex Problems/Benzocaine

Question
Hi I'm 24 and healthy I've never had erection problems until a couple months back I used a delay spray containing benzocaine since then I've been unable to get a proper erection and still feel less sensitive. The spray was only 7.5% benzocaine and I only applied 5 sprays as it stated no more than 8 I was wondering if everything would return to normal as these sprays are supposed to be considered safe to use.

Answer
That should not affect you for more than a few hours.  Benzocaine is the same anesthetic that you can buy to put on a toothache.  It wears off in a few hours.  Just don't use the spray anymore and you should be just fine.  Find other ways to deal with your premature ejaculation.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.