How to Deal with Sex Problems/Safe

Question
If I wanted to find a long term FWB type relationship how can I be sure they wouldn't keep a pregnancy if they got pregnant seeing as that I wouldn't even be dating them? I would use protection all the time but I don't even know how to ask if someone is on the pill or not.

Answer
there's no certainty as to relationships, and no way to predict what choices people will make in different situations; the first  word in FWB is "friends", so hopefully this would be someone you could just ask as to the pill, or about any other birth control methods, as well as their feelings as to what they would do if pregnant; still, the only 100 safe sex is no sex, and humans can always change their minds, so proceed at your own risk, however small..

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Azure