How to Deal with Sex Problems/Erectile Dysfunction & No Ejaculation

Question
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. Even if I manage to masturbate with difficulty, there is no ejaculation. Semen production has totally stopped. My andrologist says that it is due to the psychiatric medicines that I am taking for the last 35 years. He has prescribed a health supplement named Nano-Leo Total for 3 months, one sachet a day. How does that help me? Do I have any hope of recovery? My age is 65 years.

Answer
I don't know anything about psychiatric medicines or herbal supplements.  Why not do what the doctor suggests?  He is the one with experience in dealing with this.  Lots of men your age have erectile troubles.  Just enjoy whatever you can do and don't be obsessed with having ejaculation or even erection.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.