How to Deal with Sex Problems/Psychology

i dont know if this is the right place to put this but i just had a question about psychology and DID and Sex if this is the right place for this

Feel free to send me a question, and if it's not one I can answer, I will tell you so and refer it to the question pool so perhaps a different answerer in this forum can answer you.  There is no harm in asking.  The worst that could happen is your question would not be answered.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I can answer questions in any area of sexuality.

I have been an AllExperts expert in seven other sex categories for over four years and have answered thousands of questions. I have also run a web site,, for over 13 years and have answered countless thousands of questions on that site. specializes in help for men with sexual dysfunctions.

I have a Ph.D. from one of the leading research institutions in the world in a field unrelated to sexuality.

I have helped thousands of people over the Internet directly, and millions have read my writings on the web.