How to Deal with Sex Problems/penis appears bruised by the frenulum

Question
Hi.. I am a bit concerned as for about 3-4 days the line of the frenulum down the penis about 15mm has been sore and slightly raised .
also the rim of my helmet spears to be bruised and the veins under the foreskin slightly larger .
Is it just bruising or maybe something more ?
the soreness has more or less gone ..but the purple bruising is still their the raised frenulum .

Answer
If you don't use lube when you masturbate, then you should start.  In addition to making masturbation easier and more fun, the lube can help heal the bruising on your penis.  You can learn more about the different kinds and brands of lube here: http://www.healthystrokes.com/lube.html.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.