How to Deal with Sex Problems/Sexual Issues

Question
Hi there doc i hope you can help me first thing is i'm a chronic masturbator and it seems i can't go a day without it although at the moment i have now gone two days however my main concern is doc that i'm also a porn addict and again trying too get away from that i haven't had many relationships well intimate ones in my life i think iv'e had 3 maybe 4 anyways the problems are this 1 i only seem too gets arousal by porn now as i said have been an addict bin watching since i was 12 and in between relationships all iv'e really bin doing is just watching porn clip after porn clip apparently i have bin told i could be suffering from Porn Induced Erectile Dysfunction although drs have never diagnosed me with this but like i said i cant be extremely aroused with porn but with a partner i'm lucky if i get a semi is it possible that the porn has messed with my mind too the point were being with real company from a lass doesn't do it for me anymore if so do you have any tips on how i can overcome this i suffer with diabetes aswell but i can't have full ED otherwise i wouldn't be able to gain an erection even on my own even with porn i would assume so anyway
also i really worry about the size of penis aswell it's bin a huge factor too my sexual problems i often think now because real women can't arouse me that i might be gay but men don't turn me on so it must be psychological whether its my own doing or something iv'e over looked please if you can help me in anyway could really use some insightful real advice thank you
i'm still gonna try and refrain from masturbation for some time too see if thats the problem iv'e read you have too rewire your brain too make porn fake again and not have such high expectations just for the record i never used too be afraid of A Size and B performance i used too enjoy sex and other forms aswell but now it seems difficult and i'm only 28 however i have as i said been a porn addict since age of 12.  

Trent

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most males your age masturbate close to once a day.  

If you think porn is causing you problems, then switch to tamer images, like women in swimsuits or naked women who aren't performing any activity.

Don't worry about your size.  Most penises are about the same size.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.