How to Deal with Sex Problems/Small White Spots/Dots On Penis Forehead

Hello Doctor,

I am 26 year old and worried about the spots on my penis head. They are there from last 6-7 months and they are not itchy and no pain. But I am worried about them now. I thought that they will go after some time but they are still there. I do masturbate regularly and also take care of hygiene.

About my sex life:

I tried to do sex with my girlfriend but we always rub the penis on vagina but I never inserted it in. Please tell me what should I do not and how to I get rid of these spots.

Thank you so much in advance.

They are probably pearly penile papules.  You could search on that term and see photos of what they look like.  If you're still worried about what they are, you should see a doctor.  The spots don't make any difference in sexual functioning.  Most males your age have had sex already.  Maybe go for it.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I can answer questions in any area of sexuality.

I have been an AllExperts expert in seven other sex categories for over four years and have answered thousands of questions. I have also run a web site,, for over 13 years and have answered countless thousands of questions on that site. specializes in help for men with sexual dysfunctions.

I have a Ph.D. from one of the leading research institutions in the world in a field unrelated to sexuality.

I have helped thousands of people over the Internet directly, and millions have read my writings on the web.