How to Deal with Sex Problems/Erotic Electro Stimulation(Electro Stimming the Penis)

Question
Dear Dr Adams, Please help me if you can. I need your advice/opinion on Erotic Electro Stimulation of the Penis. I have done what is called Electro Stimming the Penis. That is where you take a ten's unit, and wrap the electrodes to the head and base of the penis. Shooting electricty through genitals to enhance sexual plesure. I have not done it for the last 7 months, because in Oct 2015 the head of my penis became less sensitive, and my orgasms became less pleasurable(barley feel it). Before I did electro stimming of my Penis, I checked on the internet,and read  every article that pertained to electro-stimming of the penis . All the articles that I read  said it was safe just don't use a ten's machine above the waist. So I tried it for 2 years without any problems, but as I mentioned on Oct 15th 2015 was when I noticed these sexual complications(head of penis less sensitive, and lack of orgasm). I went on the internet, and googled the phrase "Can Erotic electro stimulation permanently damage nerve receptors in the Penis" I have gotten several websites that said that  it can. I never saw any of these websites at the time I started electro-stimming my penis. What I would like to know from you Dr Adams is Can electo-stimmming of the Penis permenently damage the nerve receptors in the Penis? Is there anything that you know of that can help heal/reverse this(a drug/cream(a cream that will bring sensitivity back to the penis(maybe) if electro-stimming the penis can cause nerve damage? Will my sensitivity/orgasm ever come back(if you know) Just wanted to know if you have ever heard of a man/or women when using electricty to enhance sexual pleasure that suffered what I am experiencing(head of penis 50 to 60% less sensitive,and diminished orgasms). After you reply, I have one more thing to ask you, but I will wait for your reply. Thanks. Elbert Vaughn

Answer
I don't know why anyone would use electro-stimulation unless they couldn't get stimulated any other way.  Electricity is dangerous for the human body and other living things.  I advise you cease with the electro-stimulation and get back to normal activity.  You ought to get better gradually.  Please see http://www.healthystrokes.com/variety.html for things you can do to enhance masturbatory pleasure (that don't involve electric shock.)

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.