Dealing with Crushes/Crush

Question
Hi, I'm a 15 year old girl (freshman year) and I haven't had a crush since sixth grade. It's sort of hard to explain like... I find certain celebrities and such attractive but all the guys my age I ignore. I suppose I'm slightly antisocial more shy I guess but... Is it really normal for someone my age to not have had a crush for nearly three years? I don't know anymore. Thanks for your time.

Answer
Hi Karen,

First, I thank you for taking time to post your question to me. :)

It is totally normal to not have had a crush for nearly three years. In fact, one of my friends was like you. During her high school, she did had any crush at all. But, now she has found the perfect partner by doing something. What she did was that during high school she made a list of her dream partner's qualites, imagined how would he look like and once she was done put that letter on a side. Two years later, she has met her boy-friend with almost all the qualities she wrote on the paper.
Just because you did not had a crush, does not mean that you are not normal. It simply means that your heart is preparing for someone very special. :)

Hence, I suggest you that whenever you have time, try to make a list of the qualties you want from your dream guy. Imagine as if he really was there. And, you are free to change as much you want so that you really know what you want. It is a fun moment to do so because their is your imagination that comes into it.

Hope it helped you.
Don't hesitate to ask me more quesitons in the futur. =D

Dealing with Crushes

Saranyah