Dealing with Crushes/Confused?

I don't know how to deal with my recent 'break up'. This guy and I were sort of dating. We were dating without saying we were dating because he wasn't allowed to date. We were perfectly fine and our relationship was fine until three weeks ago. We had an argument and we 'broke up'. The first week he was fine and I was sad. The second week we were almost back to normal and everyone thought that we'd get back together. Then the third week I was happy and he was sad. Lately he's been giving me mixed signals and I've been trying to get over him. I've been flirting to try and get over him, and he's been flirting with me, but he's also been flirting with one of my good friends. He texted me the other day and started being all secretive, and everyone thought he was going to ask if we could get back together. But he ended up asking me if my good friend likes him. And he's been acting with her like he was acting with me when we first started going out. But he's also been acting like he's been getting jealous. He would become mean to me after he saw me with a guy he doesn't like or just another guy. He said I love you to me on Thursday and he looked semi serious. But then he tells my good friend that he doesn't like anyone. And when I said that I love one of my guy friends all he said was "mhhhm" and he used to do that to me all the time. And my friends think he's been getting jealous. I want to get over him, but I don't know what to make of this. Help please? Thanks

Hi Angie,

First of all sorry for the delay since I was on my exam terms.

Okay, here what I did to get over a 3 months of relationship with my ex-boyfriend.
1) Completely stop all contact with him. I know. It is not that easy but, what I suggest you is that start by not replying his messages. Then, little by little, limit your contact with him.

2) The best moment for the girls to forget about our guy is to go shopping or to the movies with our girl friends! =) When I had to get over my ex boy-friend, my friends invited me to shopping and we lots of great moments trying out different clothes and taking pictures of it. But, always keep in mind that we should not talk about our ex when we are having fun.

3) One of my passion is writing. Hence, I started writing my novel and still I am writing, changing the script and editing. Try finding your passion and occupy yourself with it.

Hope it helps you!
Merry Christmas in advance! =D

Dealing with Crushes

It is understandable to think that life is so complex and hard to deal with it as a teenager. However, as a teenager of myself, I would like to help many other teenagers in dealing with crushes, how to deal with the pain from their first love, how to be yourself, increasing their self-esteem,and how to be happy and positive despite your current situation.

I am 18 years old College student and who is planning to study in psychology. Hence, my past teenage life and my daily teenage life is the most valued experience to guide other teenagers who are sturggling like how I did. My goal is to be helpful in some way for every teenager who needs a help in order to change their current situation into a better one.

So far, I do not belong to any organization. However, soon I am going to create a group page on Facebook for teenagers who needs help in more issues such as bullying,intimidation, low self-esteem, dealing with school stress and how to be themselves. Hence, by volunteering in this site, I will soon post the link, so that every one of you could get free adivces and also help the ones around you. :) -''If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself'', by Henry Ford.

I am second year college student and planning to study B.A in psychology next year.