Dealing with Crushes/Confused

Question
Okay so on last Thursday I told my friend to tell the guy I like that I liked him, well they never got a clear answer because he is Colombian and doesn't know that good of English but he knows enough to have a relationship, well she brought him to me. Me and him talked about me liking him. We talked all lunch but through the whole hour of lunch he never told me if he likes me but he asked if why I liked him so I told him but I am just confused and don't know if he likes me or not

Answer
Dear Emily,

It might not be a good idea to involve a 3rd person in such things. It is usually simpler and much easier if you talk directly to the person involved.

From what you said, the guy seems to be unclear about you or is trying not to reveal his feelings for you in case he has any. In any case, I don't think it is a good option for you to ponder about it too much. It might sound a bit harsh for you but your better off putting your energy on something else like career, hobby etc.

You have told the guy that you like me. So you have done your bit. If he is interested, let me come back to you. There's no use in you worrying about what he thinks of you when he hasn't revealed his feelings. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
rck

Dealing with Crushes

Ricky