Dealing with Crushes/Crush

Ok so I have a video and debate class with this guy that I've never thot I would like. But the more we hang out and work together, the more his little flaws go away. But I feel like he's a lil awkward and not usually my type, I usually go out with the really athletic soccer popular guys but this guy is more like smart guy. Not saying anythings wrong with that tho! But he's really nice and like we have a joke that I'm his favorite and he took the time to get my number from 3 different people just to make sure he had the right number but he only Asked me about a class video.. Idk like should I be flirty with him? Or just stay down low?

Hi Brooke,

Give yourself some more time on the whole thing.
It's ok to be flirty with him as long as you take them casually and keep your expectations low.

You might want to continue being the same with him till you get more hints from me about his feelings for you.

Hope this helps.

Dealing with Crushes

I can answer questions related to crushes. I believe I can help teenagers about the problems and difficulties that they have when they get attracted to members of opposite sex. I don't think I will be handle questions on physical relationships and sex.

I am 29 now and I have faced such situations during my teenage and even after that. Based on this, I consider myself adept to be dealing with such situations.

I am an engineering graduate in Computer Science. I have done n M.B.A in Communication Management.