Dealing with Crushes/Long time crush

I've liked this guy for almost 3 years and I don't really know why. We have been acquaintances for ages and our families are friends, but he only talks to me outside of school, and that's only a few times a year. I've tried everything to get over him but I can't! He knows i like him but he doesn't seem interested. And whilst I want to get over him, there's something telling me not to. Please help!!

Dear Stella,

First I thank you for posting your question.

I advice to you go to him and speak up your feelings.  I know it is going to be hard but you have no choice left. Are you ready to stay like this forever? I don't think so. And if he says that he is not interested in you, then move on. Tell yourself that if he rejected your feelings, it means that he doesn't deserve your heart. If you think that face to face is going to be uncomfortable then try talking to him on Facebook (if you have his) or on MSN. But, it is better face to face since it avoids misunderstandings in communication. Trust me, once you let out your feelings to the person you want to tell, whether it may turn positive or negative, you will able to move on a lot easier since nothing in your heart is holding you back. :)

Hope it helps you

And good luck!

Dealing with Crushes

It is understandable to think that life is so complex and hard to deal with it as a teenager. However, as a teenager of myself, I would like to help many other teenagers in dealing with crushes, how to deal with the pain from their first love, how to be yourself, increasing their self-esteem,and how to be happy and positive despite your current situation.

I am 18 years old College student and who is planning to study in psychology. Hence, my past teenage life and my daily teenage life is the most valued experience to guide other teenagers who are sturggling like how I did. My goal is to be helpful in some way for every teenager who needs a help in order to change their current situation into a better one.

So far, I do not belong to any organization. However, soon I am going to create a group page on Facebook for teenagers who needs help in more issues such as bullying,intimidation, low self-esteem, dealing with school stress and how to be themselves. Hence, by volunteering in this site, I will soon post the link, so that every one of you could get free adivces and also help the ones around you. :) -''If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself'', by Henry Ford.

I am second year college student and planning to study B.A in psychology next year.