Dealing with Crushes/crush

Question
hi im brandon...i have the most painful crush whith this girl named taylor...shes 14 im 13.when i mean painful crush i mean everytime i see her my head starts to hert i sweat and i feel pain through my boddy.someone/anyone please give me some advice to talk to her

Answer
Dear Brandon,

It is quite normal for guys to have feelings for girls at your age.
All that I can say is try and talk to her. May be try and be friends with her or go for a walk along with her.

However from what I understand, your feelings for this girl won't last forever. So give yourself sometime on the whole thing. It is not a great idea for you to experience deep anguish for someone you don' even know. It is important that you get out of this obsession for her and use your time for other things like studies, games or hobbies.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
rck

Dealing with Crushes

Ricky