Dealing with Crushes/Does this girl like me ?

There is a girl at my university who is really popular and Iím just wondering if she may like me. Iím not used to girls fancying me, especially if their popular. From the past 2 months, I remember one time where we both passed each other in the uni halls, and I noticed her looking back at me, as she went in the opposite direction. Also, I was doing food shopping & saw her with her friends in the same place. As we were queuing to be served, she was at the front with her friends. As I was chatting to my friend, I looked ahead & caught her staring at me whilst my back was turned. As soon as I caught her, she Ďimmediatelyí looked away & didnít look back again. Even when she was passing by me to leave, she just looked straight ahead so I didnít think anything of it. A week later I was sitting in the canteen area with a friend & it was only us 2 inside. The girl suddenly came in with her friend & she noticed me straight away. The thing is, she kinda had that look about her as if to say ďitís that guy againí. After she got a snack, she decided to sit down on the table Ďnext to usí, even though she could have sat anywhere else in the canteen. Not only that, she sat in a position opposite me so she clearly got a clear look at me, which made me a little embarrassed.
Iíve never spoken to her but I have spoken to a friend of hers before. Now I could easily be wrong, but I have a feeling she may like me, even though every other guy wants her. Are any of these signs of interest or not? Iím 22 btw.

Dear Dan,

From what you have mentioned, there might be chances that the girl is showing some interest in you. However it might be a good idea to wait for sometime and more signs from her side to confirm on the same.

It is also possible that you are reading too much about what the girl does since she is very popular. You might want to make sure that you are not doing that.

It might be a good idea to just say a casual 'hi' to that girl. You know just try and be friends with her so find out what she thinks about you. However please don't think too much about the girl. You might be better off taking as it comes.

Hope this helps.

Dealing with Crushes

I can answer questions related to crushes. I believe I can help teenagers about the problems and difficulties that they have when they get attracted to members of opposite sex. I don't think I will be handle questions on physical relationships and sex.

I am 29 now and I have faced such situations during my teenage and even after that. Based on this, I consider myself adept to be dealing with such situations.

I am an engineering graduate in Computer Science. I have done n M.B.A in Communication Management.