Dealing with Crushes/My Crush

I was talking to this girl I like and asked her if she wanted to do something sometime she was going to give me her number, but I had forgotten where to go to to add a new contact so I gave her mine and told her she could tell me her number through the phone. This was almost 2 weeks ago and she never called, but she seemed nice. Should I still pursue this girl? Thanks

Hi Brandon,

You have already given her indications that you like her by giving your number. It might be a good idea to wait till she gets back to you instead of asking her again.

Keep things simple. You like her and you gave her a hint to connect with you. Now the ball is in her court. I would suggest you get busy with other things without actively pursuing her. If he gets back to you, then that would be great. Else, you carry on without getting disturbed.

Hope this helps.

Dealing with Crushes

I can answer questions related to crushes. I believe I can help teenagers about the problems and difficulties that they have when they get attracted to members of opposite sex. I don't think I will be handle questions on physical relationships and sex.

I am 29 now and I have faced such situations during my teenage and even after that. Based on this, I consider myself adept to be dealing with such situations.

I am an engineering graduate in Computer Science. I have done n M.B.A in Communication Management.