Dealing with Crushes/Crush on my BF

I'm 19 and i like my bestfriend. I have known her for about two years and for the past four months i started to acquire feelings for her. Im not sure whether or not she likes me. She tells me about everything. I really like and i dont know what to do. Help please!

Dear Nyjul,

Having feelings for your best friend can be a problem especially if it is not mutual. You might want to know her better and understand what she has for you.

If you are honest with yourself, you might also be able to tell whether she has the same kind of feelings that you have. In either case, it might be a good idea to take sometime and figure what she feels for you. I would suggest that you get busy with some other things rather than getting stuck on this issue.

Remember that you will find someone who loves you the way you want them to, so don't let these feelings effect your friendship. Give it some time and then see what you can do.

Hope this helps.

Dealing with Crushes

I can answer questions related to crushes. I believe I can help teenagers about the problems and difficulties that they have when they get attracted to members of opposite sex. I don't think I will be handle questions on physical relationships and sex.

I am 29 now and I have faced such situations during my teenage and even after that. Based on this, I consider myself adept to be dealing with such situations.

I am an engineering graduate in Computer Science. I have done n M.B.A in Communication Management.