Dealing with Crushes/Girls

Question
I've known this girl for a fair bit of my school time and i really like her alot she makes me very happy to be around now getting to the point most of the boys in my class are very skinny and have abs me Im not fat but not muscular in my stomach like I want to be and I don't no if I should exercise to be that way or just leave myself the way I am which way will she like me better?

Answer
Dear Connor,

It is definitely a good idea to exercise and keep your body in shape. To an  extent, it does help you have girls like you more on this basis.

However a girl who likes you should like you the way you are and not because you have abs/muscles. I mean these things matter but other stuff like your personality, your attitude and the way you are as a person matter more.

Hope this helps.

cheers,
rck

Dealing with Crushes

Ricky