Dealing with Crushes/Crush advice

Question
Hi Ricky, to start off, is it ok for a 14 year old to like a 12 year old? I have been friends with her for a couple of years, but I don't want to ask in case of ruining our friendship. I am not sure what to do, we sre clode friends and sit next to each other at youth group, and we act almost like siblings. Nothing has ever been brought up about starting a boy/girl relationship (between us anyways, our friends joke about it all the time). I really like her, but I am not sure if she likes me back, or just wants to be friends. I really need advice.

-Johnny

Answer
Dear Johnny,

14 years is way too young to worry about all this. I would suggest you continue bring good friends without worrying on what to call your friendship as.Don't bother about thinking if she likes you the way you like her. Just be good friends.

You will definitely come to know when she likes you enough. It's natural for friends to joke about this but you need not be influenced by it.

Also, keep yourself busy enough with a hobby or a sport instead of thinking on this. I am sure the overall experience will be great.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Ricky

Dealing with Crushes

Ricky