Dealing with Crushes/Crush

Hi, I'm Going in to eighth grade, and I have a crush on a total band nerd who love meteorology and God.  We're both Christians and marching band students.  We have been friends since I was in fourth grade.  We weren't as close as we are now.  During a football game, we were in the band room he picked me up and twilired me around.  He's helped me when my dad passed away in January and helped me when I was depressed.  So yeah any advice?  He's gonginto 10 grade soon..

Dear Abby,

You have feelings for this guy. But do you know what the guy thinks of you? It might be important to hang around with this guy for sometime and then pop the question to him. It might not be a great idea to analyze based on the little things that happened between you and him.Go ahead and befriend him. Try to be your normal self when you do this.

Hope this helps.

Dealing with Crushes

I can answer questions related to crushes. I believe I can help teenagers about the problems and difficulties that they have when they get attracted to members of opposite sex. I don't think I will be handle questions on physical relationships and sex.

I am 29 now and I have faced such situations during my teenage and even after that. Based on this, I consider myself adept to be dealing with such situations.

I am an engineering graduate in Computer Science. I have done n M.B.A in Communication Management.