Dealing with Crushes/Crush

Question
Hi, I'm Going in to eighth grade, and I have a crush on a total band nerd who love meteorology and God.  We're both Christians and marching band students.  We have been friends since I was in fourth grade.  We weren't as close as we are now.  During a football game, we were in the band room he picked me up and twilired me around.  He's helped me when my dad passed away in January and helped me when I was depressed.  So yeah any advice?  He's gonginto 10 grade soon..

Answer
Dear Abby,

You have feelings for this guy. But do you know what the guy thinks of you? It might be important to hang around with this guy for sometime and then pop the question to him. It might not be a great idea to analyze based on the little things that happened between you and him.Go ahead and befriend him. Try to be your normal self when you do this.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Abby

Dealing with Crushes

Ricky