Dealing with Crushes/crush

Question
Im 16 and have a huge crush on this boy named ryan. We flirt almost every day and I think he is the nicest person I've ever met. I really really would like to ask him to the dance or on a date. However, we hang out in different groups. He hang out with the popular and I have out with the studious people. But i think that i am pretty and an overall good person What should I do? Do you have any advice?

Answer
Dear Jenny,

Each of us are different but we always try to connect with people who are like us. It's perfectly ok to see someone who has different interests from yours. It might however be important to understand each other well and figure out what you expect from your relationship.

You could probably spend time getting to know him better before going out on a date.
But don't let any of this or his actions effect you as a person. As long as you have this clarity, it should be ok.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
RCK  

Dealing with Crushes

Ricky