Dealing with Depression/bad feeling

I m suffering a case for last two years  increasing with time but I think that it reach maximum now days  and want to consult you , I m feeling with the following

1- sleep to much or couldn't sleep or distracted sleep ?
2- loss on appetite
3- hate all things I love (creative writing - play music - roving - collage arts , travel ..................)
4- boring all the time despite of I have lot of interest like reading also have lot of friends)
5- I couldn't concentrate on reading
6- I couldn't concentrate on watching anything
7- I couldn't concentrate with some one speak to me (during the conversation with anyone specially my friend , suddenly I m being separate on other world that let people annoy from me )
8- boring from people , family , also friends moreover intimate friends
9- doubt on intentions of all people around me whether collegues-partners-family-friends...... feeling that all betrayers-unloyal-infidel-envious-grudge
10- distracted on thinking also on taking decisions
11- despite of I have photographic memory but I forgetting many things feeling with data mind distortion
12- my emotion toward all persons I love disturbed , I feel that they change toward me I doubt their intention and emotions toward me
13- too lazy , sluggish , tired , exhausted , sometimes my performance descend on work also I couldnt complete the days and back home early before the day off
14- hate my work
15- don't want to make a conversation   with anyone despite of I m talkative person also social person but I tend to be introverted last year
16- thinking on death , want to die ( not suicide surely ) but wish to sleep and found myself died or happen to me an accident ..........................
17- feeling lonely - orphanage ( my mother and father alive and live with me )
18- feeling that all this world is a big prison
19 - loss my freedom-willing-ability-talent-interests-live appetite
20- don't want to learn anything , develop anything , create anything also don't care about my health despite of I m suffering from several health issues
21- don't care about my cleanliness like showers-body cleaning - teeth cleaning - shoes also my cloth appearance
22- my face on creature is smiley but on later few month my face was gloomy all the time my face muscle fixed on that gloomy view , people around me observing that all the time
23- when I m combing my hair I found a lot of hair on the brush
24- I feeling that I lost my talents-skills-abilities-knowledge-purposes couldn't do or be benefit on  live further more ( I m useless)
25- I m 29 years old male unmarried
sorry for prolonging but please let me know your diagnosis also advise

thanks and best regards

Hi Ao,

You should consult with your doctor to get diagnosed, however,  here are the signs and symptoms of depression; do not consider this a diagnosis; this information is provided for the purpose of enlightening you to the possible cause of your symptoms.

Persistent sad, anxious, or "empty" feelings
   Feelings of hopelessness or pessimism
   Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, or helplessness
   Irritability, restlessness
   Loss of interest in activities or hobbies once pleasurable, including sex
   Fatigue and decreased energy
   Difficulty concentrating, remembering details, and making decisions
   Insomnia, early-morning wakefulness, or excessive sleeping
   Overeating, or appetite loss
   Thoughts of suicide, suicide attempts
   Aches or pains, headaches, cramps, or digestive problems that do not ease even with treatment.

It is easy to get lost in the host of symptomatology regarding your condition. The lengthy list can cause some concern and instill feelings of hopelessness. ''Clinging'' to this list causes the mind to feed into the disorder which only drags you down further. The symptoms are not as important as the that which causes them.

Here on my blog you can find more information on depression and how I treat the disorder.  Much of what I would tell you now would only be a repeat of what is on my blog. I do not condone the use of medications to treat the disorder as I believe medications only mask the underlying cause of the disorder and they doing nothing to treat that specifically; if you treat symptoms the disorder will only continue; if you treat the cause the symptoms disappear without actually treating them specifically; I treat the root cause of depression. In simplest terms, the root cause of depression is thought and the power you give to it; I show you how to become aware of how thought causes this disorder. (Your issue stems from the thoughts you give focus to, which you permit to affect your present moment. Through techniques provided on my blog - centering, wiping, sensory unification with reality - you can free yourself from the host of symptoms plaguing you now.) After reading through that material feel free to contact me again if you have any more questions or need further help in dealing with your condition.

Dealing with Depression

Amper Sun

Depression, anxiety, self esteem, guilt, loss, grief, spiritual uncertainty!

Thirty years treating individual, families, at-risk-youth in counselling and psycho-therapy.

Master Practitioner of Counselling and Psychotherapy - M.P.C.P. designation.