Dealing with Depression/dolor

dear friend:
I have 4 epeisodes of reactive depresion...according what I have reand in internet it is impossible to be the same person as before. I have 1 year without sexual intercourse with my wife. I take 4 pills for depression and I do not recover from it. What is your opinion
Thank you

Hi Anton,

The clinical definition of reactive depression is when a person loses a loved one, when a marriage breaks down, when there is financial loss.  Itís unclear as to whether you have had the same experience four times, or have had four different experiences.

That aside, what you said you read on the internet, that.. ďit is impossible to be the same person as before.Ē is nonsense..  People change every day No one is ever the same regardless of what they experience, as any experience, good or bad, changes them in some way, shape or form.

Besides that, it is possible to heal whatever grief you are feeling and you can do it without pills, that donít address the cause of your issues, but are merely masking the symptoms by trying to numb your mind to what you are feeling. Of course, healing this is not going to be easy as it means doing the opposite of what you have been doing to deny the feelings and emotions that you have been feeling.  How well you heal and how long it takes is entirely up to you, as no one can do it for you, but you.

If you are interested in learning how to heal your issues and empower yourself, then you may want to consider downloading my free eBooks from my website at . Iíll be publishing version 2 of Book 1 and will be publishing book 2 and 3 in few days so you may want to drop back and pick up the new ones.

Dealing with Depression

Reed (John Rieger)

I do not follow traditional methods of therapy that treat the outer symptoms or give the illusion of a cure with a bandage approach in order to make one "feel good" by denying the real issues, the inner causes. I have eleven intensive years of personal experience in many "NEW AGE" areas that have lead me to discover new ways and methods of REAL emotional healing and in turn also healing our mental and physical bodies. I work with healing ALL emotions, the mental blocks holding them in place and the physical manifestations they represent. I use the knowledge and insights I have gained through either personal experience or my experience in working with others on their healing journey. I also use my intuition and other abilities to assist others to touch and begin to heal their real issues. If you have intent to HEAL your emotions and to take responsibility for your personal well being then I may be able to assist you. If you are looking for a quick fix, don`t ask me. Reed

Human Spirit Magazine

Issues Magazine
In Nov. 2008 I published my first book "Journeys from the Heart Centre" - Meditation as a tool for healing and self-empowerment.... You can either read the E-book on line, or download it at