Dealing with Depression/negative feeling control me

Frank Izebo wrote at 2013-12-04 01:30:26
There is not one point on your list that would not classify for an indicator of a depression. Also, you say that you are suffering for more than 2 years. That is not a good sign. You should get help immediately. Make an appointment at the doctor as quick as possible. Also, read up on info that can help you with your symptoms (for example: or I hope this helps.

Dealing with Depression

Johnny St. Tai

It is okay to feel down and out once every so often, as long as you know to reach out for the hands that will pull you back up. I can answer questions about self esteem improvement, relationship with others, depression, and sexuality. I will/cannot give medical advice without an actual examination of the person and his/her medical history, so for those issues, best to find a local specialist/doctor to be safe.

Ten years of professional and volunteer counseling, and volunteering for the Crisis Center. Born of a conflict-laiden family, I've walked through violance, addiction, abuse, and more. I survived, scarred but still strong, and I will do my best to help others do the same.

Richmond Chimo Crisis Center

Interpersonal/Social Relation Specialist, University of British Colombia Socialwork, 2005.

over 500.