Dealing with Depression/no tatse on live

QUESTION: I m suffering a case for last two years  increasing with time but I think that it reach maximum now days  and want to consult you , I m feeling with the following

1- sleep to much or couldn't sleep or distracted sleep ?
2- loss on appetite
3- hate all things I love (creative writing - play music - roving - collage arts , travel ..................)
4- boring all the time despite of I have lot of interest like reading also have lot of friends)
5- I couldn't concentrate on reading
6- I couldn't concentrate on watching anything
7- I couldn't concentrate with some one speak to me (during the conversation with anyone specially my friend , suddenly I m being separate on other world that let people annoy from me )
8- boring from people , family , also friends moreover intimate friends
9- doubt on intentions of all people around me whether collegues-partners-family-friends...... feeling that all betrayers-unloyal-infidel-envious-grudge
10- distracted on thinking also on taking decisions
11- despite of I have photographic memory but I forgetting many things feeling with data mind distortion
12- my emotion toward all persons I love disturbed , I feel that they change toward me I doubt their intention and emotions toward me
13- too lazy , sluggish , tired , exhausted , sometimes my performance descend on work also I couldnt complete the days and back home early before the day off
14- hate my work
15- don't want to make a conversation   with anyone despite of I m talkative person also social person but I tend to be introverted last year
16- thinking on death , want to die ( not suicide surely ) but wish to sleep and found myself died or happen to me an accident ..........................
17- feeling lonely - orphanage ( my mother and father alive and live with me )
18- feeling that all this world is a big prison
19 - loss my freedom-willing-ability-talent-interests-live appetite
20- don't want to learn anything , develop anything , create anything also don't care about my health despite of I m suffering from several health issues
21- don't care about my cleanliness like showers-body cleaning - teeth cleaning - shoes also my cloth appearance
22- my face on creature is smiley but on later few month my face was gloomy all the time my face muscle fixed on that gloomy view , people around me observing that all the time
23- when I m combing my hair I found a lot of hair on the brush
24- I feeling that I lost my talents-skills-abilities-knowledge-purposes couldn't do or be benefit on  live further more ( I m useless)
25- I m 29 years old male unmarried
sorry for prolonging but please let me know your diagnosis also advise

Well you said a lot, but what you didn’t speak about was what happened to you two years ago when this all started.  Maybe it was happening before that, but two years ago was the straw that broke the camel’s back..

You would find it helpful if you kept a journal or diary and wrote down EXACTLY what you were feeling when you are being activated into your depression..  Then you can begin to problem solve and find the cause by asking yourself, who, what, where, when, why and how.. and when you get an answer, ask again until you get to the truth..  Also, when you are doing this, allow yourself to express all the feelings and emotions that are coming up..

Hope this helps you help yourself.

QUESTION: why you said two years

realy from 11-2011 my temper start to diturbed also my suffering increase in past two years it caused by all mentioned below

- work
- family
- friends
- soul mate
- myself

Hi ao,

If you read your first email, you will notice that it was YOU…. that said you started suffering 2 years ago…

Sorry but I can’t help you if you are unable or unwilling to help yourself. YOU…..need to be the detective and find your problem in order to heal it…

Read my last email and do your homework…

Dealing with Depression

Reed (John Rieger)

I do not follow traditional methods of therapy that treat the outer symptoms or give the illusion of a cure with a bandage approach in order to make one "feel good" by denying the real issues, the inner causes. I have eleven intensive years of personal experience in many "NEW AGE" areas that have lead me to discover new ways and methods of REAL emotional healing and in turn also healing our mental and physical bodies. I work with healing ALL emotions, the mental blocks holding them in place and the physical manifestations they represent. I use the knowledge and insights I have gained through either personal experience or my experience in working with others on their healing journey. I also use my intuition and other abilities to assist others to touch and begin to heal their real issues. If you have intent to HEAL your emotions and to take responsibility for your personal well being then I may be able to assist you. If you are looking for a quick fix, don`t ask me. Reed

Human Spirit Magazine

Issues Magazine
In Nov. 2008 I published my first book "Journeys from the Heart Centre" - Meditation as a tool for healing and self-empowerment.... You can either read the E-book on line, or download it at