Dealing with Depression/mind problem
I am spending a nice life, But still some minor problems are creating messy in my happiness. They are:
1) Sometimes , for no reason I use to feel jealous.
For example: if I am with a person and that person talk to another person. In this case, I feel so bad and jealous. I want that, if a person is with me, then that person should be with me always. That person should be mine always.
I don't want my peoples (those who are with me) should be others friends too.
I know that my thoughts are ridiculous and that can't be possible, that a person should be my friend only. But what should I do my thoughts are uncontrollable.
2) My second problem is that I can't accept new people and sudden change in my life and in my daily routine.
For example: if someone comes suddenly in my home and that person say that he/she will be in my home for next 3 or 4 days.
In this case I will be so disturbed by the sudden presence of that person.
I like people come in my home and stay there for long but I want they should inform me early, so then I can set my mind for that.
3) My third problem is dealing with different minds.
I can't deal with a different mind
For example: if I am sitting in a room with 4 to 5 different persons and they all are talking, if someone talks about something which I don't like or disagree about that thing, then I feel so bad and my mood swings completely and I began to dislike that person.
Accepting new and different persons and sudden changes of life and daily routine is disturbing me a lot.
Please help me!
I will be thankful to you!
You are suffering from negative thoughts that can also feed depression and anxiety. You need to change your thoughts to the opposite. This is a choice.
1. If I am attached to someone and they say they love and are committed to me, then I can accept that they want to talk to other people. I trust the person I care about and am willing to let them go.
2. I love all kinds of people, including new people, and I eagerly desire them to stay with me, even without notice, so that I can get to know them.
3. I love all kinds of people and am excited by their thoughts and their talking.