Dealing with Depression/Depression

Hi. Is it common to feel like when you're depressed, upset about something you feel like no one understand you? I feel like that a lot,  I feel lost, don't understand why I am here, why I am bothering to be here, I feel alone, I feel just used and tossed around. :( I just feel I don't have any support sometimes, no friends. I feel stuck in my life and just confused. I honestly don't know how long I can handle depression.I thought I had mild depression but I think it's major depression. Do people ever make it through depression?

You need someone you can trust who is nonjudgmental to talk to about how you feel. This would help you get your feelings into words, and I think it would help a lot.

Make a list of goals, things you want to do today, this week, in the next year, the next five years, etc.

Make a list of negative self-criticism and replace each one with positive assurance.

Dealing with Depression

Daniel Keeran, MSW

This online course ( see ) may provide the insight you need and take your healing a little further.

I have over 30 years in private practice and hospital settings providing help for people with depression and anxiety.

College of Mental Health Counseling

Publications and the best-selling book "Effective Counseling Skills"

MA (UK) and MSW, Kent School of Social Work (UL)