Dealing with Depression/controlling anger nd granny ...

Question
"Hellow Sir!

I am finding it hard to control my anger. two granny r at my home . nd one is scared to sleep. She don't sleep unless someone is sleeping in same room with her, Also she ask tooo many question. She ask one question almost ten times a day. even if she know the answer. I am finding it hard to control my anger and i am afraid i may end up disrespecting her.She has already  lost respect in my eyes ... i hate to say this but it's true.My questions r...

Q1) How to control anger when my granny is asking same question again nd again due to with i can't concentrate on laptop.
Q2) How to make granny feel secure ...

she z creating so much trouble for everyone that everyone consider her a huger burden...

Regards
Mahreen Junaid"

Answer
When you get angry with her, remember the following:
1: You wouldn't be in this world without your granny.
2: She won't live forever.
and
3: When you are her age, you will probably be the same way and you won't like it if the younger people are not patient with you.

Dealing with Depression

Johnny St. Tai