Dealing with Depression/Depression

Question
I'm 19 years old girl. I have a stable family situation. Currently taking bachelor degree in physics. My question is, some people suffers from clinical depression have feelings of tiredness, how and why the feeling of tiredness and lethargy connected to depression? Thankyou :)

Answer
When you're depressed, you generally feel a sense of hopelessness- like no matter what you do, it won't make a difference in the end.
This sense of hopelessness translates into lethargic feelings because your brain is in essence, telling the rest of your body there's no point doing anything, so the body response with the feeling of not wanting to do anything.

Dealing with Depression

Johnny St. Tai